Quantum Potentials is a healing tool of frequency based medicine. Our mind and emotions affect our physical body in very tangible ways. When we can tap into the actual frequency of our thoughts and feelings we are able to bring more awareness to our attitudes and behaviors in order to positively influence our lives.
QP is an opportunity to see inside yourself, through the imagery of art and the written word. By documenting the psychological and emotional revelations of his creative process, Artist-Healer Sean Leonard has taken self-discovery to a new level. With over 100 documented images, this system draws from a vast array of human archetypes of growth, learning, and experience.
Quantum Potentials is a tool designed to help each of us access the questions most relevant to our own healing journey. By exploring the four elements of acknowledgement, tension, presence, and growth we can identify how we are either resisting, or facilitating the healing theme making its way through our lives at any moment.
The art within the Quantum Potentials system is designed to convey the frequency of specific potentials within our lives such as Purpose, Healing, and Growth through imagery which bypasses the filters of conscious thought.
By sitting with an image, reflecting upon the elements of its meaning, and how that relates to us personally, we can arrive at a deeper connection to our own source of inspiration, insight, and healing.
Participants in this process are invited to select an image which speaks to them, and then explore its deeper resonance on several levels. Through key word associations, participants may look into specific dynamics within their lives and explore the interactive elements of acknowledgement, tension, presence, and growth. The system allows people to evaluate their own role within the challenges and opportunities surrounding them.
Quantum Potentials works at the subconscious levels of impulse, desire, and reaction. It allows people to slow down time and arrive at a single moment to literally see themselves within the dynamics of their own life. The book goes further into this process by posing questions for each new level of discovery, and inviting participants to find their own answers.
Moreover, Sean has seamlessly blended the Quantum Potentials system with the mind-body practices of Alchemy Qigong. This allows participants an opportunity go deeper into the self-discovery process by literally embodying the lessons they face through posture, breath, and personal energy work.
1. Element of Acknowledgement: Conflict
2. Element of Tension: Denial
3. Element of Presence: Escape
4. Element of Growth: Resolve
1. Conflict is the theme of this image and process. The image ‘conflict’ derives its name from the element of acknowledgement within the QP system. Acknowledgement simply refers to becoming aware of this fact, thus: acknowledging conflict. Perhaps the source of this conflict is apparent, or perhaps it is more subtly influential.
2. The element of tension helps to clarify the goals within this process as it simultaneously makes us aware of how we resist its lessons. For this image, the element of tension is ‘denial’. Denial refers to the unconscious seeds of conflict within. Consider your relationship to this concept: what are the thoughts and feelings which engender a sense of conflict within you? What are the situations in your life which bring you into direct confrontation with this conflict, and then how do you neglect to allow this realization into your conscious awareness? What fear or belief leads you to believe you are wrong, or somehow powerless to affect change within this dynamic? Accepting the reality, and source of conflict within you is an essential step in learning to master its lesson.
3. The next step is to engage the element of presence, which in this case, is ‘escape’. The term escape refers to finding an outlet for the emotional backlog of energies built up around the conflict in question. Perhaps it is useful to take time for reflection, exercise, or connection with another to avoid becoming stuck within the energies of conflict which arise for you. By learning how to ‘tap in’ and ‘step out’ of conflict we can begin to build a bridge between the limiting perspectives of our conflicted self, with the more expansive awareness we find within a place of connection or support. Therefore, becoming present to ‘conflict’ involves finding a way to address it with our whole self, instead of from a place of desperation or panic.
4. The fourth aspect of this journey is defined by the element of growth, in this case, ‘resolve’. Resolve is the clear-minded perspective of both our intellect and integrity when given the time and space to make sound judgments. When we are no longer confronting our challenges from a place of panic, reactivity, and desperation we can make clear decisions about what must be done. Resolve is the decisiveness of clear action and commitment to a course which reflects our integrity and desired outcome. To sit within resolve is to gain confidence and establish a clear course toward resolution of our conflicts.
In this way, by moving through the energies of the four elements, we can begin to digest our lessons in small doses, taking time to integrate and resolve our fears and resistance every step of the way. This is the essential purpose behind the Quantum Potentials system.
By bringing this quest into an Alchemy Qigong process we can go even further with this work. Alchemy Qigong works seamlessly with Quantum Potentials to bring attunement to the mind, body, and emotions for each of the processes we face.