Thursday, September 1, 2011

intro (and second post ever!)

Hi, I am Sean, and this is my first blog. Thank you to my sister, Clare, for pushing me towards starting this journey.

My wife, Jen, and I work in the wellness field. I am an acupuncturist and Qi Gong instructor, and she is a massage therapist and watsu practitioner. We are both passionate about food-- I like to eat it and she likes to make sure it's healthy. :)

360 Degree Wellness is about looking at health from every possible angle; what we think, what we do, how we use our bodies, how we breathe, and what we eat. When one spoke within this wheel is compromised, our life falls out of balance.

Jen and I have recently blended our passion for food and wellness into a personalized catering venture, (website coming soon.) Beyond simple therapy in a clinical setting, we wish to empower people through healthy and delicious food choices with simple preparation techniques, personalized Qi Gong instruction for a balanced heart, mind, and body, and options for physical therapy. Wellness is a full participation endeavor.

I hope you will enjoy this journey with us.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Sean...I found your blog through, Clares blog...I enjoy food photography. I am also a massage therapist who loves good food, and is trying to make it as healthy as possible!
    Good luck with this adeventure!

    ReplyDelete